Zoiper is a FREE IAX and SIP softphone application for voip calls over 3G or WiFi. There are NO ADVERTISEMENTS.
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Intelligent Latency Reduction
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.